Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One more thing…


{source}

I know I owe people some emails and responses still, and I will still get to all that.  I haven’t forgotten, just haven’t gotten to it yet.  The year is still young, Smile, and I will get to it all before that ball drops and 2011 is a wrap.  Humm, speaking of which, did you guys know we have a year left to live as of today.  Start making the next year count people.  Winking smile  Ok, just had to pop back on and let you guys know I still remember you, and I will get back to you.  Smile  Oh and for those of you lovely peeps who have stuck by me even though I’ve been distant this past year, I have a little thank you planned for early next year.  I hope you will continue to stay tuned for that.  Smile  Ok, I’m off now for real to decided if I shall exercise or sleep.  Right now sleep is so winning out.  Damn Christmas gift making causing me to put exercise on hold.  Excuse?  Perhaps, but I shall never admit to it!  Winking smile  Be good peeps.  Bye for now.  Smile

Hearing “Uncle” in my head,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?