Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Look what I got?

My sister bought me this a while back but I just now got a chance to share it. So, what did she get me?  A My Little Pony Friendship is Magic calendar.  LOL!  Why?  She insists on calling me a brony, and yes I know I’m not a brony, it’s her way to tease me.  So yeah, she felt I needed a calendar with the ponies.  I think it’s super cute and can’t wait to put it up in a month.

Cute My Little Pony Calendar (front) Cute My Little Pony Calendar (back)

Cute, right?  And for a dollar you can’t be that.  LOL!  Yes, I know, I refuse to grow up.  LOL!  Oh well, I’m happy being me.  Open-mouthed smile  Ok, returning to real life again.  I’ll be back next week.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?