Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Still here…

Just haven’t been feeling well.  The acid reflux has been bad as of late, and today I finally decided to try to eat a bland diet in hopes it will help heal my stomach. I am trying to avoid the scope down the throat by all means. I know this means strict weight loss to get the fat off my inner organs, but I am finding that hard to do. But I am still working on it, so I am hopeful. Smile 

I have some stuff I want to share with you guys and I hope to be able to do that in the next few days. Just haven’t felt like thinking to put out nicely worded posts, but I will get those done in the next week. I still have a lot to do and people to catch up with. If you’ve sent me an email or left me a message of some kind, I’m super sorry I haven’t gotten back to you yet but I will.  I promise.

And that’s all for today guys and dolls.  I’m going to go back to relaxing, my anxiety is up because the acid is stealing my breath from me today, and just focus on how much better I will feel tomorrow and the day after that.  Small steps, taking it day by day.  Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the end of the weekend.  Talk to you again soon. Be good until then.  Bye for now.

Loves yaRed heart,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?