Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day!!!

Photobucket


Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits everyone! And Happy April Fools Day! Not more than 2 minutes when I woke up this morning did I go prank the prankster of the house...my mom. *Insert wicked grin here.* I told her I was considering breaking up with the boyfriend because he was constantly yelling at me and being cruel to me. Her mouth dropped in shock for a full minute before I said "April Fools!!!" It was funny! She called me a rat and laughed. Just had to get her before she got me...of course there is still 13 hours left to this crazy day. My boyfriend got pranked as well and well...his friend is a tard. That's all I have to say.

He played a really cruel joke on my guy...I'm secretly hoping my man will get him back...albeit in a much nicer way. To give you an idea of the joke, he told my man he had broken several bones that required surgery due to bad accident. Yeah...NOT FUNNY. Ok, it was a hair funny when you saw it was an April Fools prank, but only a sliver of a hair funny. Moreso funny that it was a joke and not real. He's a young guy, so I will leave it to his youth. Boys will be boys I suppose. Nah...I know younger men who wouldn't do that. He's a tard. :-)

So what do I have planned on this wonderfulist of days? Nothing much really. Exercise, maybe taking the pictures for my photostory and trying to find my past photostory, and hummm, look for more patterns that I may want to sew. Been collecting some patterns and have thought about starting out with some Blythe patterns as I think about the male clothes I want to make. I want them to be fun and not just your boring t-shirt and shorts. Still in the thinking mode for that.

Well that's all I wanted to say kiddies. I need to go take some Zantac...yep tummy is messed up again, get dressed to go out for a while, and change the calendar. What? That takes a conscious effort from me or I will go half a month or more before I flip it. Gonna go do it as soon as I click the button to publish. You all stay safe today and don't get to made at the pranksters in your life. They mean well. Be sure to get your revenge though, because as you know, one good prank deserves another. *Insert another wicked grin here.* Bye for now kids.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?