Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Hey guys.

Still here, just been trying to knock some things off my to-do list, which I am, slowly but surely, but also I’ve been feeling really bad again.  I’m feeling horrible right now and my anxiety is through the roof, but out of the blue I decided to do some research and I think I know finally what is wrong with me.  Only problem is I don’t think I will be able to convince anyone here what I have and I may not get better if I don’t.  But a simple change in diet alone would allow me to get my life back if I am right and I’m just feeling lost and alone at the moment trying to figure out how to get the help I need.  I wish I had someone to talk to about it, but I don’t, so I bring it to my blog and to my readers who give a listening ear.  Thank you for that.  I’ll be back in a couple of days to tell you guys what is going on with me.  Right now I just need some time to sort out how to get others to believe me about what I think I have.  I literally have every symptom they have mentioned and I would lay in bed scared wondering what was wrong with me and now it all makes sense.  Sorry this turned into a mini vent when all I wanted to do was let you know where I’ve been.  Also I know I still need to get back to people and I WILL, also I WILL respond to all my comments, I just haven’t been feeling up to it.  But I hope to attack both this week.  Ok, I’m off.  Going to try to get some sleep.  Talk to you all soon.  Bye for now.  Oh and a belated Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits and Happy October to you all.

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Sounds like you're going through something rough. I hope that it works itself out, and you get the help you need.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon. Things are up and down right now, but hopefully they will get better. Fingers crossed tight.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?