Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just and FYI peeps.

Holt and Ghoulia !!!!!!
via: loomy_59

So I’m not sure how many of you are waiting for Ghoulia and Holt to come out.  I surely am.  Well it seems so are many little girls of the world.  Monster High dolls are considered one of the hot toys of the Christmas season this year.  Which is good and bad.  Good because stores are putting their hot ticket items out early to start making money.  Bad because they are flying off the shelves.  *sigh*  So if you are wanting these two peeps get them asap.  I’ve been hearing that they have been showing up at Target.  If I wasn’t buying The Sims 3 for PS3 this month I’d snatch them up, but my Sims addiction must come first.  ;-)  Hopefully next month I will be able to.  Click to the picture to go to it’s page and see the other pictures of these two.  I personally love the picture of Ghoulia and Frankie together.  I think after I get G&H I will be done with the line.  So, anyone thinking of getting them?  Or not really interested?

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. In my Target circular this week Monster High dolls are on sale for $15.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Frannie! That's a nice price for them. I will have to check that out. I haven't been checking the circulars lately, but I need to now that the holidays are coming. Thanks again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?