Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Odd, but pretty.

Hey guys and gals, I am still in the process of checking my email, and one of the emails I get is from Etsy.  Well in the one email I just opened it had a link to a very unique item of jewelry.

Looks like fancy bangles right?  Look again.  They are teacups.  Teacups that have been formed into bangles/bracelets.  Abigail MaryRose Clark of Stay Gold MaryRose on Etsy forms your regular teacup into a wearable form of art.  You can either purchase one she has already made or send in your teacup to her and she will make it into a bracelet.  It’s kind of cool, but also kind of odd.  I know I could never own one of them.  I’d break it in a heartbeat.  I’m one of those buffalos in a china store kind of gals.  I do wonder what kind of woman is delicate enough and has the kind of life that they can wear something so fine around their wrist.  This isn’t trying to insult anyone, just really curious.  I couldn’t do.  That sucker would break in no time.  Unless something is put on it to make it strong, but it doesn’t look like it.  Hummm. Click on the picture if you’d like to be taken to the sale page.  Well I just wanted to share that with you.  Back to my email.  It worked itself up from 26 to 246.  It’s gonna take a while.  :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?