Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have no words.

I just sat down to respond to comments and saw that on my Livejournal cross-post blog alone I hadn’t responded to comments since July.  O_O  July people!!!  I’m so terrible!!!  I’m so sorry for those of you who left comments for me unanswered.  I’m getting ready to respond to them now.  I know most people don’t stress over comments but I do because you took the time to comment and I love that you did that and I want to take the time to read and respond.  Oh goodness, this is going to take some time and I’m on my way out the door to drop my sister off at work.  But that will take about 20-30 minutes and then I’m on it.  So if you get emails notifying you to comment responses that’s just me finally getting back to you.  ;-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?