Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

As The World Turns helps The American Red Cross

So as you all know, I loved the soap As the World Turns, and it recently ended on September 17th…most bittersweet day ever.  Anyway, the final script was signed by those who acted in the last show and was put up for auction on Ebay.  The script ended up selling for 1,725 dollars for The American Red Cross.  So amazing.  I would have LOVED to have owned that script.  I am honestly jealous of the person or organization that owns it.  But it’s so awesome that something, in my mind, that was so sad (the final script for the show I loved) brought in something so positive (money that will help so many people).  It made me smile today and thought I’d tell you guys about it.  You seldom hear of good things happening out in the world so to hear this was nice.

I’ve got a big post I am working on to update you guys on the previous post but I doubt it will be up today.  I’ll post as soon as I can, just need some time to test my theory and then I’ll let you guys know.  Until then, bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?