Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

One down, one to go!!!

One blog finished on comment responses and one more to go.  I got a lot of great responses and advice and wish I had responded sooner to them.  So Livejournal comments on done finally.  Now Blogger comments.  I wonder how many there will be on there?  Only one way to find out.

And a slight update on my tummy and health, I have gotten some great advice on to really look into the corn allergy thing.  It isn’t just corn itself, it’s cornstarch, cornmeal, corn syrup.  This will severely limit what I can eat and that is why I am dragging my heels on testing it out.  But I think I will try it out.  It’s just that today and yesterday I had M&Ms because it was candy I could have that I knew didn’t have gluten.  But after eating it I got so sick both yesterday and today.  And I did have a reaction of some sort.  :-(  I don’t know what I will do if I do have an allergy to corn.  I guess just deal with it and avoid corn.  That’s all I can do.  I couldn’t cross a street today because my stomach hurt so bad.  So I really think I need to leave corn alone.  Yesterday, before I ate the candy, I was terrific.  No sooner I ate the candy I started feeling bad.  But I just thought it was the acid.  Now I’m not so sure.  Guess I need to research about that.

I wonder if I need to get rid of all grains from my diet?  So much to think about.  Just gotta take it one day at a time I suppose.  Ok. gonna hit Blogger comments and then email and then I think am done working on my list for today.  Started working on my bookmarks last night so I can finally start hitting the blogs I am following and comment on them.  I have so many bookmarked I need to clean up and so I can pull out the ones I want to visit.  So umm, is it bad that I have over 4 thousand bookmarks?  Don’t judge me!!!  LOL!  Ok, comments and emails, bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?