Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Isn’t that ironic…don’t you think?

 

This month is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Bringing attention to breast cancer is very important to me because my grandmother died from complications from it and it means I need to be more so aware of my body and start taking the precautions to protect myself from getting it or to catch it early with month breast exams.  But this month is also another awareness month.

October is also National Celiac Disease Awareness Month.  This also rings a big note for me as well.  I feel this is what I have been dealing with for the past couple of years of my life.  I  find it ironic that I think this is what I’ve been dealing with and then I find out later that October is it’s awareness month.  Weird, no?  I am working on a longer post for you all to explain it to you and that will be coming up in a little while.  I have been gluten-free for a week now, but still trying to see what I have bad reactions to.  I currently think I am having a reaction to either the chicken or corn that was in my soup tonight so I am not sure if the post will go up tonight or tomorrow.  Depends on if my reaction gets worse.  Right now it’s tolerable but if it gets worse I will be laying down soon and leave the post for later on when I feel better or for tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that it’s tonight.  I really want to update you all on what’s been going on.  Look for that post coming up very soon.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?