Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

A few more days.

Hey guys, I know I owe you guys some info, I just need a few more days to deal with things.  I’m dealing with what I potentially think may have made me sick for 7 years, and I am dealing with anniversaries of the dearly departed.  I may post on my the 12th since that is the day my brother died and then catch you all up on what’s been going on with me.  But I will say this, since I’ve self diagnosed and made some changes in my life I am for the first time in a long time smiling with hope in my heart and that means a lot to me.  For years I cried from sadness and fear and for the first time in a long time I want to cry from happiness, but meh, life is to short to waste on crying.  ;-)

I hope this good feeling continues and doesn’t go away because I have commented to several people that I haven’t felt pure happiness in such a long time I didn’t know how it felt any more.  But now I am experiencing it and I remember it and it’s so awesome.  LOL!  I’m not one to ask for prayers and whatnot because I feel they shouldn’t be wasted on little ol’ me when some many other people have it worse out there.  But if you a second in between crafting, reading, writing, etc. and you want to send some healing vibes my way I would be so grateful.  I have a long way to go before I feel 100%, and I know it will be a hard journey, but now I don’t feel that the end is tomorrow.  Now I feel that tomorrow is just another day added on to my future.  :-)  I’ll talk to you all on Tuesday.  Take care, have an awesome weekend, and be safe.  :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?