Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The official end of summer.

So, today was the season finale of Big Brother 11. I am addicted to this show and its so sad to see it end. Woo hoo, go Jordan!!! However, I hope she dumps Jeff because he's an ass. But that's not the point of this post. I looked at the calendar and saw that Autumn officially begins next Wednesday. But its the end of Big Brother that let's me know that Summer is over. I'm not a fan of Summer, but its sad to think that this month is almost over and the year will be over in the blink of an eye.

Wow, so much has happened this year people. Not just for me, but for the whole world. Like right now I just finished watching the rerun of the VMAs and it just happened to be on the Micheal Jackson tribute. I don't know why, but I am still in shock over his death and thinking about his death makes me so sad. But I don't think about him from the point of view that he was a celeb, but from the point of view that he was a misunderstood human being. He was so lost, and I know that feeling of being lost. And when I see Janet it kills me even more because I know how she feels. On Oct. 12 it will be 10 years since I lost my brother. And when she says that to the world they lost an icon but they lost family I so understood that.

The end of the year is SO bittersweet for me. I love the cooler weather, the colors of Autumn, and the holidays. And well, I'm usually looking forward to the year being over. But its also sad because in September we lost my grandfather (mom's dad), and out precious dog of 16 years as well. Then in October we lost my grandmother (mom's mom) and my brother. I believe it was in November that we lost my other grandmother (dad's mom). And well, though its been years since they'd passed, some less than others, it still hurts like it was yesterday. So the year is slowly getting bittersweet for me. We do have some silly things to celebrate that are coming up. Our two dogs, cat, and my ferret were all born around Oct.-Nov. and so we celebrate their birthday. We have got skills in making a dog food cake...with candles and the sing song as well. Ok, sure the pets just want their food, but we have fun and we usually make a small cake for us to enjoy. LOL! Yeah, I don't know if I will be losing that weight I wanted to lose after all. LOL!

So yeah, the seasons are changing, but its all good. Things are going ok for me and I hope they plan to continue to carry on that way. So bring it on Autumn, I'm ready for you. And I have my box of tissues ready for the sad bits, just in case I need them.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?