Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crafting again.

Today I got back to crafting a bit. I am working on photo cubes. They are pretty fun to work on, but I hate waiting for the drying times. Right now they needs to dry over night because I'm using some glitter glue on them. I also used watercolor pencils on them. I think they are turning out nice. I want to make them look simple since the base is so small. I think I am managing that. I will take pictures when they are all done. I have two that are blank, still deciding what to do with it. I kind of want to make them collage cubes. Still thinking about it. But I have 4 that are drying. Then tomorrow i think I will be working on my clay beads and get those done. Then I am jumping back into doll clothing for a while. So that's about it for me.

Loves ya,
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?