Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Saturday!!!

Photobucket


Hey guys! So today I finally checked to see if my Paypal account had been verified. Yep. So now I can withdrawal more than 500 dollars a month. Do you sense I am dreaming big in regards to my online shop? Well hells, you've gotta aim high right? Now I just need the boxes I ordered, and from what I read over at Artfire, they are changing Basic accounts for the holidays so Basic members have unlimited uploads instead of just 12. I'm not sure if its been put into action yet, but that would be cool, if I make a money off my shop then I will become verified by the end of the year. Fingers crossed! So I finally finished my photo cubes. No pics yet. I need to take some nice pictures of them first, but they are so cute. My mom wants to buy one of them off me, and there is one I really want to keep because its sooooo cute. So we will see. If those two are kept I will upload pictures of them here without a fancy photoshoot.

Well that's all I wanted to really say on this lovely Saturday. Talk to you lovelies later.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?