Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Tuesday and First Day of Autumn!!!

So this is a bit late seeing it that its 6:37 pm, but I had an off night and well yeah. But Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Photobucket


I hope today found you well and happy. Also, for us Northern Hemisphere peeps, today was a mixed bag or emotions. Firstly we had to bid ado to our hot, sticky summer.

Photobucket


But in return we got to say a big honkin' hello to Autumn. Woo hoo!!!

Photobucket


*Does the Snoopy Dance.* Please join me.



Er, um, much like Snoopy just now, please excuse the over happiness. :-) It just that I am very happy that things will be cooling off, and soon holiday stuff will start, and it will just put me in a much better mood than the rest of the year does. Although I still have a lot of sadness to deal with this year, its still a happy time because people will be getting jolly and happy songs will begin to play, and of course I have NaNoWriMo to look forward too. LOL! I'm just excited. :-) Anyone else want to join me on this happy train I'm taking? Plenty of seats. :-D Ok, Let me stop, I have way to many posts to make for me to stick to this one. Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Tuesday and a Happy Autumn. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?