Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

More prototypes.

So I am still working on the perfect pattern for my Blythe sweaters with thinner yarn and thicker yarn. So far I am seeing I need to go bigger on most of them and longer on the ones I am mixing with fabric.

Sweater prototype


So the first one I want to show is the fuzzy orange sweater that I am still trying to perfect. The back is still a hair long, but its getting closer to what I want. But I think I need to go longer on this sweater by a hair.

Sweater prototype (closeup)


But I so love how fuzzy the sweater looks. I wonder how it will look with skirts attached. I hope to have a finished prototype for you soon.

sweater3


This is another one that will have a skirt, but I will be flipping the top around. It doesn't look good on this side. I thought it would look interesting, but in pictures it shows how crappy it does look. So gonna try it again. It also needs to be a bit bigger in back and a hair longer.

Sweater Prototype


This is a long sweater that I like the length on, but the back needs to be a hair bigger to help close it comfortably. So hopefully I will have some prototypes and finished outfits for you soon. Ok, just wanted to update you on what I'm doing in the background. Talk to you lovelies later.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?