Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tinkering around.

So I have finally got off my butt and started working on my shop again and stuff that is going into it. Since I won't be going back to school for a year, I really need to start working on hard on getting some things in order and starting things I keep mean to be starting, so when I do go back to school it can just kind of fold into the scheme. So anyway, while watching the Puppy Window on USTREAM today...

Video streaming by Ustream



I finished up knitting the beginnings of a dress for Blythe/Licca/Pullip dolls.

Prototype Work 1


Its just the top of the dress. The bottom will be fabric to match. Oh, and do excuse poor Ann Marie's appearance today. I had her hand bleaching in the sun due to a blue stain on her hand and she is still how I left her to try to keep her from getting to exposed to the sun. Anyway, this yarn is a pain in the ass to work with and just plain nasty. It is beautiful when finally knitted up, but nasty to work with in the beginning. I've had this yarn for about a year now and just never used it because its so hard to use, but now I like it since I got a flow to using it.

I like how the front of the top came out, but the back is to big and it ended up uneven for some reason. I think I will try knitting this up again, making sure the sides are even, or I may just shorten both sides some. I will have to scrunch the skirt fabric some, so I have to get the top the right size first. I will need some overhang for seaming, but other than that, I think its perfect. And perfect for Autumn...even though its short sleeved. LOL! Do you think that matters? I mean not all places get freezing cold in Autumn right? Well I will work on sleeves for the next prototype...that should be interesting. Ok off to work on the second try.

Oh, anybody interested in seeing a wedding? No, not my wedding. Its Cory and Stephanie or SMPFilms fame on Youtube's wedding. Ok, you don't have to know them or of them to enjoy a wedding, do you? Well, live streaming here in less than an hour if you are interested.

Live Streaming by Ustream.TV


Ok, bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?