Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Thursday!!!



Yes, I know it technically isn't Thursday everywhere yet, but it is for and and for most of the world, heck in some places its already TGIF...lucky bastards. ;-) But I wanted to get a jump start because I will be signing off in a bit and working on craft stuff since I am finally getting the ball rolling with my shop.

Anyway, so while I was searching around on Etsy today, I found this uber cool sleep mask that I covet.



Blythe eyes!!! Ahhhh, is it not the most?!? I wish it were on the pink eyes however, but I'd still so wear it. Only thing I didn't like about them is the item description that called Blythe dolls creepy. I beg your pardon, Blythes are soooo cute thank you very much. Geez. Click on the picture to be taken to the item offering. Also click on the shop link to see more of their masks. They have dogs, bugs, view master, etc. Very cool stuff.

Well, I just wanted to share that with you all. I'm going to craft a bit and attempt to call it an early night. Bye for now

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?