Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Still here people!!!

Just sick. Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick. I'm a bit pissy about it. I just got over the last sickness I had and here I am again going through hell. It has made me grouchy and weepy so I am just popping in here and there when I have the energy and just letting everything else go to the wayside for now. But I will be back soon. Just need a few days to give over the bulk of this mess. I know I will be sick for another month, not kidding, but after a week or so the worst SHOULD be over. Ok, talk to you all later. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

3 comments:

  1. hi! don't worry! my fairy-witches are casting right now a recovering spell for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Poor Chelle Belle! Being sick is the worst, especially when you have so many things you want to be doing! Take it easy, we sure don't want you to be out of commission for a month! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleni I think your fairy-witches' spell worked. I am feeling so much better and it's only been about a week. Tell them thank you for me. ;-)

    And yes Smidge being sick is so awful, but even more so when you are the only one her gets sick. I mean I live in a house with 3 other people and I touch everything they do and they didn't get sick. I mean I'm happy they did, but come on, how did I get it and they didn't? How rude! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?