Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

R.I.P. Corey Haim

Photobucket


Sadly another person from my childhood memories has passed away. I had the BIGGEST crush on Corey Haim when I was a young girl. Would love seeing him in my teen magazines from back in the day. I prefered BOP magazine. :-) Anyway, while I was fixing something to eat this afternoon I saw him on my mom's tv downstairs. Squinting to read the fine print I went into shock to learn he had passed away.

Photobucket


One half of the Coreys are now gone. So sad. I hope that if it was drug overdose that it was prescription and he was just trying to deal with the flu. I would hate to think he had his drug habit back and lost out to it. It's kind of weird to think back to my childhood and think that I used to feel the kids around my age that were famous had it all and their lives were perfect. It's not until now when you see them slowly slipping away that you realize that while they may have more money than I do they really aren't all that much better off. :-( I hope wherever Corey is that his is resting peacefully and he finds happiness there where he couldn't here on earth.

That's all I wanted to say tonight. I have many more posts to post about but I will hopefully get them posted tomorrow. I have some "thanks yous" to say and have some stuff I found that I wanted to talk about. But that will all have to wait. I'm not sure if I should do it all on one day or just schedule them to show up one a day. I'll decide that all later. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. This sucks. I had a mega crush on Corey Haim too. I just found this out a couple of hours ago, I'm totally heartsick. I'm with you, if it was an overdose, I hope at least it was accidental. I really thought he might be getting himself together to make a legit comeback. Such a bummer day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's extra sad is that he was making a comeback. Was in some films and getting to make his directing debut. It's almost like one of our peers passed away. So sad. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?