Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exhausting and confusing weekend.

Ever had one of those weekends where you are just on the go go go and then something good happens followed by something bad and you just can't made heads or tales of it but you realize the weekend is over so you just decide to leave it in the weekend and try to start the week over fresh and new? Yeah, that's the kind of weekend I just had and I'm so glad it's over. I don't understand how it could be so good and so confusing at the same time. Meh. Just so confusing. Like I said, glad it's over and I am looking forward to the new week starting. Ok yeah, I know "officially" the week begins on Sunday but MY week begins on Monday. So come on Monday!!! Let me start fresh and new on the week!!! It's time to start some Spring cleaning and getting back to exercise and weight loss.

Of course a week wouldn't be perfect without some downfall. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Ugh! It's just a follow up cleaning to my deep tissue cleaning. So it's ok, but kind of wish I didn't have to go do it. Ugh, acid acting up in my stomach so gonna say ciao for now. Bye kids. Be good. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know EXACTLY the kind of weekend you're describing-- it's kind of how my day went today. Just, uuurrrgh! Well, I hope the good parts were really awesome, and the bad parts were only meh. And my weeks always start on Monday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Smidge! It's nice to know I'm not the only one that goes through hectic weeks. I know logically I'm not, but sometimes it feels like it, you know what I mean? That is cool that Monday starts the week for you. I think it's the best day to start over on. Here's looking towards a better Monday. :-) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?