Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Explanations and Very Belated Thank Yous

Ok, so where do I start. Well, as some of you know, I got sick around late Jan. early Feb. with what I believe might have been Swine Flu. I was very sick and sick for a month. I got better and no sooner did I get better I got sick again and was out for the count for a little over a week. All these colds and the season changing got me majorly depressed so I started pulling away from the places I hung out on the internet. Also once I got Joanne's gift I wanted a nice background to display them with. Lacking any such background I decided to make some which took a couple of days and of course this was during the height of my second cold. Ugh! But after all that work I now have some lovely backgrounds and flooring that you can see some of in the following pictures. :-)

After that we had wiring problems in my house and most of the upstairs had to be in the dark all day which is where my computer is, so I didn't get online then much either. Now during all this I received two lovely prizes from Ray and Joanne from the "In The Pink" forum and while I gave Ray a quick thank you I never got pictures taken of the gal I got and I never got to thank Joanne at all which I feel SO SO SO SO SO bad about. So I hope Ray and Joanne can forgive me for lack of pics or respond to their gracious gifts and I hope the following pics make up for that. I love all the wonderful things I've received and they cheered me up during a icky time. I hope to jump back into the doll forums again this week, but I now have the big task of Spring cleaning ahead of me after this last weekend, which I will explain in another post. Ok, now on with the pictures. :-)

ITP Prize


Here is everything I have received over the past few months. The lovely Pop Life Barbie I won in a drawing from Ray. Thank you so much Ray for your generous offer. I love her! Her name is Vienna and just can't get enough of her. :-) The Rose Titanic doll and other goodies are from Joanne. Thank you so much Joanne. I honestly felt so spoiled when I opened the box. I gasped at everything and was just in shock. You are such a sweetheart and so generous. I love Rose and stare at her all the time when I see her on my shelf. I saw the making of the Rose doll and just giggle at the fact that I now own one myself. :-)

ITP Prize


This picture shows one of the cutest items in the box Joanne sent me. I believe she is called a Mini B and she's just the sweetest thing. I never wanted one before but after seeing one in person I want another one to keep her company. ;-) Tuesday Morning has the My Favorite Barbie Time Capsule Mini B pack for a nice price. I may have to give in. Doll people are such enablers. I love it. ;-) She is being held by Vienna my Pop Life Barbie.

ITP Prize


This next picture is Vienna in one of the dresses that Joanne sent. It's a beautiful gold dress that looks like it has sequins on it. Very pretty and I believe Vienna claimed it as hers. ;-)

ITP Prize


Here's another lovely dress from Joanne. It's a pretty lilac color. And yes, Vienna has claimed it as hers also. This is one girl who does not like to share. But you have to admit, it does look good on her. :-)

ITP Prize


Ok, admit it, she looks hot in this. Once again from the lovely Joanne. I love how the jacket fits over the shirt. However I am quickly learning not to let Vienna model everything because she wants to keep it all for herself. I'm hoping she will share but have already told the other girls not to get their hopes up. ;-)

ITP Prize


She loves this shirt and wants a red pair of pants to wear with it. I don't believe I own any red pants for the 1/6th crowd so I think she's hinting at me actually sewing her some. Hummm...I guess I could try it. I have a pair of jeans that fit her that I love on her. So maybe I can make a pattern off of them. Greedy girl!

ITP Prize


Once again I want to thank Ray and Joanne for their extremely generous hearts and the lovely prizes they sent me. I will honestly treasure them always. :-) I'm so sorry it's taken me some time to get back to you about it but I hope you can forgive me for that.

Well that's all for now kids. I still have some posts for you all but I really need to get cracking on some spring cleaning so I can get cracking on some other stuff I've wanted to do. I'll talk to you soon. Bye for now. Be good!

Loves ya,
Mouse

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are over all the nasty illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to good health!

    I really like your blog. And I'm loving little Mini B. She's just the cutest thing! Vienna's dresses are awesome, I can see why there's no sharing :)
    And her legs seem to go on forever, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yay! Packages are the best, and this one looks awesome! I already love your Vienna-- looks like she's very handsy though, lol! I have a feeling she's going to keep you busy! And the Mini B is super cute!

    So glad you're back, and feeling better, you've totally been missed! :)Can't wait to hear more about what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Vienna is such a charm and I can't wait to investigate her character more. So far I know she had a rather unique younger brother that she loves dearly. Can't wait to do her story in photos soon. :-) Thanks for all the wonderful comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?