Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Another People of Walmart doll sighting.

So since being sick all month practically, I haven't been keeping up with People of Walmart, but the other day I was just skimming through it and found this gem.

Photobucket


Not only does she have the lolita thing going on but she has a bjd. How cool is that? I think she looks adorable. Of course there was a mean caption below her picture because non-doll people just don't get it, but it's still cool to see the picture. I don't think I'd have the same guts to try this, so more power to her. :-) I just had to show you guys that. I still have more posts to make today but it's 4:11 a.m. so I am heading to bed. Later guys.

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. This lady in Walmart carrying her doll is a doll herself. She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evette I couldn't agree more. I wish I was braver when it came to my dolls. But I do enjoy seeing others be brave and fully enjoying their dolls and other unique hobbies. :-) Thanks for your comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?