Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Still here.

Hey guys,
Just wanted to update you on where I've been. I've been dealing with stomach issues again. I feel so ill all the time and hate it so much. Yes, I am that old cliche...I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. But oh well. I'm working on making things better...losing weight.

But with the upset tummy I prefer to just sit still and do something in one spot. Here lately I've been working on the clay beads I bake a couple of months back. So far its ok. I just hate waiting for it to dry. That's my only issue. All the beads need several coats of paint, so it kind of sucks. I want to be working on doll stuff, but I decided to get the beads done and I will use them as free gifts for the items I sell in my shops. That should keep me in free gifts for a while.

So that is where I am at right now. I also am working on my website again that hasn't been updated since Thanksgiving...last year! LOL! So yeah, touching that up. Also working on my photostories soon too. Right now I am working on script, and I having fun with that again. Other than that not much else. Oh no that's not true, working on my blog and links and bookmarks. I am will be changing things around so I can make sure to visit blogs I love more often by having them linked in my blog.

Oh, also I got my webcam to work on my new laptop so I plan to do some vlogs in the new year. Very excited about that. :-) Humm...that's about it now. LOL! Gonna go work on beads a bit and let my tummy settle. Talk to you all soon. Hope you have a great week. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Chelle! Hope you're feeling better soon. Glad you're able to get some work done while you're feeling yucky, though. Just don't work too hard! Let yourself do what you want and play dolls for a while! (I'm the last one to give that advice, lol, I'm a workaholic too, but I always feel better when I get off my own back and let myself have fun a while!) I'm really looking forward to your shop, and your photostories. Also your vlogs-- even though vlogs scare me, lol. I'll try to remember you can't really see my paint covered clothes and messy office!

    I'm still struggling through my bookmarks and links too. What a mess! I need to put links up to everyone's great blogs on my blog, but I keep procrastinating. The to-do list keeeeeeps growing! Guess I should get back to work. Feel better! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, Chelle.

    Good luck with your fun projects and the tricky ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your kind comments. I'm feeling better and I can't wait to get back to blogging and commenting on blogs.

    I am also working on some things I plan to put in my future shop, still deciding on where to open shop, but I have time to decide that. Right now its all about having fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?