Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket


I want to wish all of you a very Happy Holidays and for those of you who observe it, a very Merry Christmas! I hope you are all warm and safe tonight and will have a lovely tomorrow! :-)

I've been scarce lately, working on stuff for the shop in the new year. I've decided finally on a theme for my shop. Dolls. Everything I make will either be for dolls or have a doll theme. Very excited to get started on all this. Only thing is, I may have to change my shop's name. I'll think about it over the next few days. I'm hoping to have my shop open again by New Years day.

Well that is all for now kiddies. If you have left a comment, I will get back to you over the next few days. Enjoy your holiday everyone and please be safe. Hugs to you all! :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too, Chelle!

    Best wishes for the success of your doll shop next year! Let me know when you have your site up for it, and I'll provide a link on my blog - if you like. Want to share that information with others ;-D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! :-) I am working on getting organized now so I can get my links section set up so I can maybe look into a link exchange. I'll keep you all updated. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?