Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Disney did it again!

Photobucket


The Princess and The Frog is now one of my favortie Disney movies. The movie is so sweet and funny. There was a sad part at the end that kind of turned happy making it bittersweet. I am so glad Disney did this 2d movie. It reminded me of my childhood and watching other Disney movies, and well I like 2d better than 3d. It seems more detail goes into 2d and I will forever heart Disney for making this movie. You must get out there and see this movie...or umm if you are low in funds you can do it another way. Just sayin. But this movie cheered up my day some and now I am off to bed to get a few hours of sleep and get things back on track later on today. Just had to pop on and say I love this movie and I am so getting a doll from this movie. I will be hitting Toys R Us this week, I hope they still have some. I must have one. Ok, night guys. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?