Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year everyone!

Photobucket


Happy New Year to all of you. If you are going out tonight please be safe. Whatever you are doing, please do have a lovely time.

Photobucket


As we go into a new year and a new decade I am thinking back on the last ten years and am shock over the wild ride my life has taken. I met the man of my dreams, I gained friends and lost friends, I discovered new things about myself, I got a degree, I gained two and a half pets, I lost one pet, I gained new hobbies, I stopped doing old hobbies, and that's just skimming the top of all that has happened to me in the past ten years.

Now I think on what the next year and hopefully ten years will hold for me. Where will I be once the next decade comes to a close? So much can and has happened in ten years, so its anyone's guess where we will all be in 10 years. I mean, we can't forget about 2012...not that I'm really worried about that. I'll wait until December 2012 to worry about it. Right now I'll worry about getting back no track with blogging and other stuff I have planned for next year.

Well I am off guys and gals. Thank you to all of you who have joined me this year and followed my blog. I hope to be very entertaining next year for all of you and I hope to learn more about all of you through your blogs. But that can wait until tomorrow. Until now let's just enjoy the last few minutes of 2009. I'll see all you lovelies next year. ;-) Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Chelle! I'm so glad I got to know you this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all, no need to worry, God tells us that. He is in control! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you both had a wonderful new year and I hope the best for us all this year! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?