Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wow…Just…Wow

So in surfing around the net I came across a video ad for something new called “Smile Tagging”.  Well of course I had to check it out.  After watching the video I was just in disbelieving awe.  Have we really gotten to the point where Kraft Macaroni and Cheese want to get into the social networking field?  Have I completely lost you?  Check out the video below to understand what I mean.

No words can explain the smh derpdom that this just causes.  Seriously?  That’s why most websites, pictures, or links have tiny FB and Twitter buttons underneath them and you simply type “This made me smile guys.”.  But hey, I guess you have to give it to them for trying.  Right?  Yeah I think that’s my cue to get off the internet and go do something worthwhile like read a book.  See you all tomorrow.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.  Smile

Loves ya Red heart,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?