Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Bringing A Little Happiness To Your Life

So I was surfing the web the other day, listening to music from a Korean drama I just finished watching, and came across this song. It’s kind of peppy and I love peppy music.  The song is called “Kiss Me” and it’s by a group called Happiness.  So I bring you Happiness.  Smile

Been thinking lately of music to add to a playlist for when I am crafting, doing photorstories, or writing.  I think this song would make it onto my lists for crafting and doll stuff for sure.  It’s a little too peppy for when I am trying to concentrate on writing.  What do you think?  Oh and if you were curious about the Korean drama I watched, it’s called “Boys Over Flowers” and it’s a tear-jerker if you are sentimental over love and relationships.  I feel it went a few episodes too long, but it was a decent ending.  I’ve seen better stuff, but it wasn’t bad.  If you watch it, I found there are also 4 extra episodes that happen 5 years later that you can find on YouTube.  The episodes are about 5 minutes each for the 5 years after, so it won’t take much to go through those.  The full episodes are an hour and some change, and there are 24 of them, so it could take a while to watch.  But like I said, if you are into romance and a good sniffle you will like it.  Red heart

And that’s all for this post.  Just wanted to share some music with you all today.  I’m off to go work on my Camp Nanowrimo story now, but I will be back soon with a doll post for you, so stay tuned for that.  Smile  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?