Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Really Bolivia? Get Your Own Account!

Ok so in trying to post my last email warning I have found out what happened.  My email was hacked!!!  By someone in Bolivia of all things.  And no I don’t know anyone there.  Password has been changed so it should hopefully not happened again.  But now I see the importance of changing passwords.  I will be creating some new passwords for all my online places and changing them in the next month.  Google wouldn’t let me log in because they deactivated my account for suspicious activity.  Kudos Google.  I’d close the account but it’s attached to a lot of things I do online (i.e. this blog), so I can’t.  A simple firm strong password change should fix that.  Here’s hoping.  Ok, just wanted to update you guys on that.  Please still don’t click on any links from any emails from me from a gmail account.  Alright, talk to you lovelies later.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.

Loves ya Red heart,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?