Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

I Knew I’d Eat Those Words

So it seems I DO do FaceBook.  *sigh* Let me explain.

Ok, so yes, I made a BIG deal about leaving FaceBook behind.  And YES, I was glad to have left it behind.  But then I signed up to Zibbet, and a lot of their background talk happens on, you guessed it, FaceBook.  I want to start my business there and I am finding that the best way to get great advice from the community was to be an active member of it.  So I joined the clubs, friended the friends, and pop into the chat.  I don’t even have a shop open yet and it’s like we are all old friends. LOL!  So yeah, I feel defeated, but it’s for a good cause.

They have a locked in price for year long shop payment at 69 dollars. I want to have two shops though. So I need to really work hard on this since they only have 432 of those accounts left.  It will be so worth it to get in on that deal. But I need to make money towards it first.  So I will be working on that some this week. I wanted to have my shop open by my birthday, but I am hoping sooner than that.  Fingers crossed that I can do it.

Well I am off.  Just wanted to pop on and let you know what utter fail I am made of. I just wanted to mention it because I didn’t want to seem like a liar later when I mention something I did on FB.  So yeah.  Talk to you all later, be good until then. Bye for now.  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?