Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Just opened my time capsule.

Reading a letter from myself from over a year ago just freaked me the hell out.  So many things the me of 2009 wanted to happen.  So many things the me of 2010 didn’t make happen.  I am glad I did this experiment.  I think I am going to make it a yearly thing.  I was going to put everything back in for 3 years but I think I want to do it for a year again.  Not sure.  Will think about it some.  It’s weird how I didn’t want the letter to end.  I wanted to keep this connection to my then 30 year old self who was worried about her upcoming 31st birthday.  She had so many questions and the 32 year old self of now has no answers for her.  I hope to make my 33 year self much happier.  So I think I seal the tin again for another year and then see where I want to go with it.  I’ll take some pictures later of some of the items in the box.  I need to collect some new stuff so I can seal it back up tomorrow for another 365 days.  Hummm…just such a weird experience.  Well, gotta return to my guests.  Talk to you all later on.  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?