Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Yo has 32 anos today peeps, on 8-9-10!!!

Yes, it is just after midnight Monday morning of August 9th, and I’m smiling.  Why am I smiling?  Because it’s my birthday.  Now I have no earthly idea why this is making me smile since most of my birthdays make me sad but this one makes me happy.  I don’t know, I think it has something to do with the fact that I’m 32.  I just feel 32 has a nice mature sound to it.  Granted…I do still play with dolls, but it does make me feel a little more solid to have made it to another year, and to be hoping I have many more ahead of me.

I’m having two friends over today to help me celebrate and I’m so looking forward to hanging with them.  Hi Sam and Kenny!!!  I’m also excited because I will be opening my time capsule I made last year after reading one of John’s blog entries.  Great idea John, and can’t wait to open it since I forgot so much of what was in there.  LOL!  I plan to take out some things and replace them with other things and then seal it back up for another 3 years.  I think by 35 I should have changed a lot and have more fun looking back on the items I placed in there.  I’m not sure if I will share all the contents here, but I will try to share a little something.

So yeah…I’m old.  Woo hoo!!!  Ok, ok!  I can already hear several of you yelling I’m not old.  I just feel it, but hopefully with this new year things will change.  Oh yeah, I am considering this my new year’s day since I hate the actual one.  So Happy New Year to me!!!  And here’s to an awesome 365 days.  I hope I will be able to make 32 as interesting and educational as 31 one was.  :-)  Ok, off to clean some and then hit the hay.  Hopefully will post some later but if I don’t get a chance to I will post some time this week.  Bye for now kids.  Be good.  :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthdy, Chelle! And Happy New Year, too! I think of my birthday the same way. You're really brave to do that time capsule thing. I've thought about it a couple of times, but the idea just freaks me out so much. Looking forward to hearing a little more about yours, if you decide to share.

    Eat Cake and Be Happy today! Hope it's a blast!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I can't believe another birthday has gone and went. It won't belong because I am saying I'm 32 and a half. Time just flies. And now with my new food allergy adventure I expect it to become more interesting in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?