Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Am I a little crazy to want…

A doll of the Monster High Head Mistress?  And yes I want to be able to take her head off.  What?  I can’t be alone in this.  *Listens to crickets.*  Nevermind.

On a sane note, I finally was able to sew the darn dress I had been trying to sew for weeks now.  I got the pattern printed right, I used the right fabric, I used a technique to make the pattern work for me, I added snaps and buttons and giggled with delight when I finished one then another one.  Then I realized…I don’t really like the dress design and don’t see myself making any like those in the future.  I want to alter the pattern, make it my own, and make it something I’d like better.  *sigh*  Well, at least I can say I sewed it finally.  Pictures of the two I did sew coming soon along with a doll review…I haven’t even opened her yet and I have had her for almost a week now.  Just wanted to do box opening pics for the review.  Coming soon I swear it.  Off to bed now so I can get up early for some sewing.

Ok, a weird thought just hit me.  We are getting ready for a tax free weekend here.  I am wondering if taxes are off on fabric and sewing supplies.  I mean some people sew their kids clothing, and sewing supplies are needed for classes as well.  Hummm, I may have to ask this weekend.  Ok, seriously off now.  Hope you all are well.  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?