Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thin as watered down acrylic paint.

So what’s that title all about?  It’s about me.  It’s what I am doing to myself.  I am just thinning myself out big time.  I want to do it all and really, do I have time to do it?  No!  There are only so many hours in a day!  But it seems I feel I can take it all on, but it gets me frustrated and in the end nothing gets done at all.  *sigh*

So where is all this coming from?  Ok, so my “time capsule”, I believe I mentioned it, that I learned from it I wasn’t changed much from last year, which irritates the poo out of me.  And while I tried to further myself, I believe in the process I thinned myself out online and in real life.  I’m all over the place in my search to find my niche in life and it’s so irritating.  I realize that I need to gather my eggs back and though I don’t want to put them all in one basket I don’t need to put each individual one in it’s own basket.  So that’s what I plan to work on for the next two weeks or so.  Getting my eggs back from the many baskets out there and just having them in 3-5 baskets instead.  I think that’s part of the reason why I am so exhausted here lately.  Just trying to do too much and not doing anything at all in the end.

More stuff to come from the Mouse soon.  If you don’t hear from me for a week or two, I’m still alive, just in the “mouse house” cleaning it up some.  I hope to come back with a whole new me and a bunch of new things to talk about.  Until then be good kids.  ;-)  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?