Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Clean your balls!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting much guys. Been working on cleaning and other such stuff. I still need to update the blog, and I think my blog separation experiment isn't working. I'll explain in another post. For now I just want to say I'm still here, still alive, and still blogging. :-) For now I leave you with something funny.

WARNING!!! If you have any issue with sexual innuendo please DO NOT watch this video. There is nothing actually sexual in this video, but it hints at it. It just gave me the giggles and now I will have to try for one of these things next week. They are all out right now. Bummer. Enjoy the video. :-)


Axe Detailer Cleans Your Balls - Watch more Axe Cleans your Balls


That's all for now lovelies. I hope this gave you a good chuckle. I'll be back soon with blog updates and changes. For now, be good and have a lovely week. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?