Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Changes in the house.

Hey all, I am currently working on some changes here in the house of Mouse. I think you will like the changes. I am making the blog more like a website to section different topics up. I feel I was trying to fit to much into one blog. So the blog will be going through some in the next couple of days to weeks. Stay tuned for a fully informal post about the changes. Until I leave you with this "Awww..." moment with a real life Bambi and Thumper. Enjoy. :-)

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Until next I post, take care my lovelies. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Awww, too cute:)
    I'm excited about all the changes you'll be making! Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all like the changes I've made. Still working on them as far as links and whatnot are concerned. I want to make it as easy for everyone as possible so they can find what they want to read and ignore the rest. LOL! I'm calling it in beta right now. Fingers cross that it works. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?