Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fashionista Ken...May not be safe for work. Doll nudity.

So there's been this big stir for Fashionista Ken and when he finally came out everyone was all excited about how well he posed. Now readers of my blog know that I was excited for him to come out too, but that was for two reasons. One, I really liked his look and really wanted his hat. LOL! And two, I wanted the full Fashionista set.

On a doll board that will remain nameless, everyone was ooohing and aaaahing over how poseable he was and how Mattel finally stepped up their game. But umm, we've had this body for several years now. Were they just not paying attention, or do they think there's more to this chap than meets the eyes? Don't believe me? Have a peek. Warning, doll nudity ahead.

Fashionia Ken Comparison


Fashionia Ken Comparison


Fashionia Ken Comparison


The front view of the dolls. We have a mix of My Scene, Flavas, and Kens here. They all share the same body. Only difference is the My Scenes have the ogre hands.

Fashionia Ken Comparison


Fashionia Ken Comparison


Fashionia Ken Comparison


The back views of the bodies. As you can see, completely identical. The only thing different is the Fashionista Ken has a number imprinting in the plastic on his back. That's it. So, there you go people, the secret of the Fashionista Ken exposed...literally. LOL! I just wanted to share these pictures for those curious as to what his body was like. Hope this post was of some use to you. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?