Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wallpaper dresses.

Ok, I feel terrible not knowing who made these dresses, but I am going to post about them anyway. A famous clothing designer collabed with a famous wallpaper distributor to make wallpaper in patterns that was in her clothing line. Then to celebrate the release of the wallpaper she created dress made from the wallpaper. I thought the were so interesting looking I had to share them.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




I actually love how the dresses look so artistic and the colors are so pretty. I am wondering if these are actual dresses in the designer's line or new ones she made for this release of the wallpaper. If anyone knows the designer, would love it if you posted it down in the comments. So tell me, what do you guys think of these dresses. Pretty and realistic, or ugly and odd? Post your thoughts down below. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?