Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

SD's in the Media

Ok, so about a year or so ago my sister got this magazine in the mail. Its a magazine about business. I think she gave it to me because it was about business and had dolls on it. I was so excited and shocked to see SDs on the cover.

SDs in the Media


Click on the picture to see it larger. I just love seeing dolls that I adore in the media. I wonder what made the designers of the cover choose to use the dolls as their subjects? I wish we could see the male's face. I have not read this magazine but I plan on doing so tonight. I'll let you know if there is anything interesting in it or if there are more doll pictures in it. But yeah, had to share that with my doll/toy peeps.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?