Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I made my first PDF file!!!

I know its not craft related really, but in a way it is. I am going to be using this a lot in relation to my crafts and patterns, so its kind of crafty. I made a pdf of the cross stitched kitty I recently finished making my sister. I don't see myself ever making it again but just in case and in case maybe one of you want to try to make it for yourself. I am going to post the pdf file on my new website for you and will post about it when I get the site up and post about the kitty pic I gave my sister. I just had to post about this because I am so excited and it was super easy. I have this video to thank. Just download OpenOffice, its free, and make pdfs until your heart is content! Woot!!!



Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?