Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Its official.

I'm a Bronco. I've been officially accepted to college. I got my "thick" envelope today in the mail. I'm looking through it now. I am a bit overwhelmed at this right now. I'm sure its just nerves about a new school and new adventures, but I am still overwhelmed. But I plan to read the information from front to back and hopefully calm my nerves.

I'm also currently waiting for the boyfriend to call me. He's suppose to get back from Puerto Rico today to his home. He was suppose to have landed already but I think his plane was delayed. At least that's what it says on the airport website. So I am patiently waiting and praying that his trip goes ok. I miss him so much and was so excited about hearing his voice that I made my blood pressure go up. I just want to talk to him and know he's home safe and sound. I know, the wait is almost over, but its like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. The suspense is killing me.

So I guess while I wait I will go back to my mail, email the school about my FASFA, and continue playing games on Club Live. I'll let you all know when the eagle has landed.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?