Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Random Friday

American Flag Towel Closed


So a couple of days ago I went on a shopping spree in the local Dollar Tree. I know, you're jealous right? Anyway, when I first walked in, I spotted some placemats and kitchen towels for the fourth of July. One of the towels stood out to me. It had stripes that looked patchworked. I loved it. I thought I could make a cute folk skirt or dress for a doll. So I grabbed one. It wasn't until today I decided to open it up and take a look at the full thing. Boy did I get a nice surprise.

American Flag Kitchen Towel


It was an American flag in a unique design. I loved it even more. So much that I plan on going back to the Dollar Tree to get another one. I want to frame one and hang it and use the other for that dress. Of course now I feel guilty at the thought of cutting into the American flag for fashion. I mean of course its been done before, and it is only a dish towel...right? :-) But I just had to show you lovelies that. I will talk to you all later.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?