Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

4 Months Until Christmas???

Nooooo!!! Where did the time go?!?!? Ugh! I wanted to be so crafty in the coming holidays and it's like time is just slipping away. I have to light a fire under my bum to get things started. So I have to admit something to you guys...so embarrassing...remember the wardrobes I've been trying to make my mom and sister for a couple of years now? Yeah, still working on it. Whattttt?!?!? Depression is a bitch, that's my excuse. But I am feeling a little bit better and now that I know I have 4 months, I am starting now to work on things. I have a lot of stuff done, but each year I add 20 more items, so I believe this year I am up to 60 items as well as other items I am adding in for certain events. But that is 60 per, so that's 120. LOL! I do have some of that done already, so I am not totally screwed. I am determined to get it done this year. So I am going to start planning now and getting started in the next few days. Well...next few weeks. What? The Sims 4 is coming out on the second of September...I wanna play. :-D But after I play for a while then I am seriously getting to business...seriously. Yeah. :-)

So you have all gotten your four month warning. If you are planning to craft for gifts, craft for dolls, or just craft in general, you have 4 months left. Let the countdown begin....NOW! :-) Talk to you next time awesome people. Bye for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?