Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Impressive Sailor Moon Collection

I've seen tons of Barbie collection rooms, but this is the first time I've seen a Sailor Moon collections room. Very impressive.


I love all the bright colors. Who knew Sailor Moon had so many dolls? I really like the baby dolls. I kind of want to get one Disney Princess doll but I can't decide which one. I would usually always pick Ariel, but I love Anna now too, so it's a toss up between the two...and Snow White...and Rapunzel...and...Tiana...and...I think you get the idea. LOL! I just wanted to share this with you guys as I am sure some of you will find it interesting like I did. :-) Talk to you guys soon. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I never seen so many Sailor Moons, what a great collections. I know when the movie comes out the blue ray will be added to this collection. This is great!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?