Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Guess Hujoo?

Ok, even I will admit that was a lame title, but I couldn’t resist.  So guys, I want to tell you what a complete airhead I am.  Why do I say that? Well remember how I said a couple of days back how I wanted an 11cm Obitsu doll to help continue me on my path of creating a mini minion army?  Well do you remember the eyes and wigs that I showed you guys that I wanted to buy?  You know, it never dawned on me that they were Hujoo brand items even though I knew they were.  So I never put two and two together to figure out they must have tiny Hujoos even though I have seen them all over The Junky Spot Facebook page. *facepalm*  I don’t know why I didn’t hop on over to that page before and take a look at them.  But today I did, and can I just say, grabby hands!!! 

 


{source}

I want!!!  I’d love one of each, but right now I can only afford one.  The one I finally settled on?  *dreamy sigh*  Cute little Suve.  Smile


{source}

Look, she’s wearing the eyes I want.  I like the blonde wig, but I think I’d still go for black even if the blonde one was for sale at TJS.  I was trying to decide if I wanted the one with bangs up front instead of side swept.  I don’t think the wig for sale has bangs this thick so I think I will stick with the side swept.  What do you think?


{source}

Side swept or…


{source}

front bangs?  Ugh!  Choices.  I like them both.  I still need a wig for Christmas Noel, so maybe side swept for her and front bangs for this new girl?  I still plan to have her for my birthday so I have time to think about it.  Ughhhh!  Still think I prefer side swept.  LOL!

I watched a review video on these dolls, and it seems they will pose pretty good.  Have a look.

Such choices.  I have decided to go ahead and splurge on myself and get my Obitsu now since I have finally settled on a head I want and what color body I want.  I will be getting…


{source}

This head with…


{source}

the white tone body.  Yes, I know I said I was going for fleshtone because I seldom do go for it, but I thought long and hard about it and decided that the pale skin tone would go better with the pure white mohair wig I have.  I originally bought it for Christmas Noel, but the size was not written on it right and it’s just smidge to small for her head.  This new head calls for a size four wig, so it works out for me…hopefully.  It’d be nice not to have to give up my wig or swallow it as money lost.  So fingers crossed.  So yeah, I may buy it now or just wait and do a big bulk purchase instead.

But yeah, that’s what’s on my mind as of late.  Trying to keep my mind busy daydreaming rather than focusing on real life right now.  I guess I will do a quick vent to you guys.  My mom’s heart has been acting funny as of late, and she went to the doctor for a routine appointment and told them about her heart.  They want her to get a heart monitor to watch her heart rhythm for I believe she said two months.  But the thing is is that they have to talk to her insurance to see if they will pay for it.  I hope so and I hope they do it soon.  If she keeps having the issue, which she had today again for like one of several days in a row, I am forcing her to go back to the doctor.  I’m just so worried about her.  She has high blood pressure and diabetes that neither are controlled.  I just don’t want to lose my mom, even though I know one day I will.  But not now.  She’s still at a “young” age and she can’t go without seeing her grandchildren.  Need to start hinting to the boyfriend we need to move a little faster on that.  Why do I feel like I can hear some of you saying in a sing-song voice “To much fyi”?   LOL!  Sorry about that, but it is what it is.  Winking smile  And well top on to that that I am still not well and well, girlfriend here is NOT a happy camper.  So yeah, daydreaming over a silly doll and her character puts me in a better mood.  Watch me not get either of them in the end.  But some how I think I will get one if not both of them.  We’ll see.  So yeah, those are my potential dolls, and that is the up-to-date news on moi.  I will talk to you lovely guys and dolls later.  I’m working on a new craft project that is doll related, did I mention this already?  Humm.  Well either way, I hope to have something to share with you lovely peeps soon.  Until then, be good.  Bye for now.  Smooches.  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?