Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Pardon me as I sharpen my fangs.

So I am working on a story about vampires, lycans, and hybrids and found this quiz while researching. I found my results very funny for a reason I shall share with you one day.

Are you a Vampire, Hybrid or Lycan?

My Results:

Photobucket

Vampire

A Vampire's transformation is not nearly as startling as their Lycan counterparts. When they transform, their eyes turn a startling shade of electric bluewhile their incisors lengthen to become pointed fangs. Go kick some ass!!


Booyah! LOL! Just had to share that. Sorry I've been so lax in posting. I've been sucked into the world of the Sims again and my insomnia is back big time. So trying to adjust to that. But I will be back to regular posting again soon. Until then be good. And go take the quiz and tell me what you are. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?