Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Harry Potter-like ads coming to magazines.

So in searching the web today I found this article about ads put in magazines will be in tiny 2 inch video screens. I just think that's amazing. It will of course bring up the cost of magazines, but I am curious to see how it looks. So I think it will catch on for a while because people want to see this new technology. But it may shoot magazines in the foot because in this economy people are not going to want to spend a ton of money...in the lower teens...on a magazine just because it has moving ads in it when they can see that on tv or online. So we will see how it turns out. Check out this link for the article and be sure to scroll down some to check out the video that shows the ad in action.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?