Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Christmas in August.

So as you know, I live in NC. Well every year in NC in August there is a weekend set aside where you don't have to pay taxes on school related items. Well that weekend is going on now and my mom had mentioned she wanted to get a laptop. I told her to wait until the tax free weekend to do it. Well today she decided to go out to Walmart to see if they had any more of the computers she wanted. They told her they were sold out. So she came home defeated. Well then her and my sister got online to look at laptops and saw a nicely priced one at Best Buy. She went there and they still had some in stock and so she picked up three. Let's just say that I got my Christmas gift early this year. :-D Woo hoo! So now I have 3 computers to my name. I can't wait to boot my new one up. I spent the last few hours helping my mom out with hers. Its got Vista on it so its taking some time to get used to, but so far I really like Vista. My mom just ordered some books to help us learn more about it, but I think I will be able to figure a lot out on my own. Her on the other hand...it may take some time. ;-) But now I have some much switching to do between these computers so I can get this one I am working on fixed. Word of advice, do not get a Gateway laptop. The hinges are known to break. I am going to see if I can get it repaired soon. Well just wanted to pop on and talk about my new toy. Still working on stuff for my shop. Will update you soon on that. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?